Webhook Permission Error
If you've just tried to set up an account to auto-post to Discord, and you've been met with a "Permissions Error", it means that TweetShift doesn't have the correct permissions on your server to start automatically sending messages via Webhooks.
You must be an Admin or the Owner of your server to fix this.
Here's how to fix it:
- Press the name of your server in the top left corner of Discord, then press "Server Settings"
- Select the tab called "Roles"
- Find TweetShift (it may be called Tweet4Discord on older servers) in the list of Roles, then click on it.
- Once you've selected the role, scroll down and tick the box that says "Manage Webhooks"
- Now press the green "Save Changes" button.
That's it, Now try running the command again and it should work fine!